Team Leader Mobile Number:
Credit of Commission:
Standard Operating Procedure (SOP)
PLEASE READ THROUGH TO FAMILIARISE YOURSELF WITH THE WHOLE PROCESS.
Upon submission of this form, you will be registered as a Tuition Coordinator under Etudiant. We will send you a confirmation e-mail together with your advertising materials.
1. With your advertising materials, you can start advertising immediately on any platform.
For example: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Carousell, Gumtree etc.
2. In the event when parents contact you to inform you that they are looking for a tuition teacher, please use the following template to get the key information from them:
Rate (per hour):
3. Once parents have replied back with the key information, kindly forward it to us at 97568453 and we will source for a tutor based on the preference the parents have provided.
4. Etudiant will update you with a suitable tutor profile for you to inform the parents.
5. Parents that are keen to engage the tutor, please inform them to visit our website at to fill up the form. By doing so, we will deem that parents have read, consent, and agree to our Terms & Conditions.
6. Etudiant will confirm with you once they have filled up the form. Thereafter, we will send a confirmation e-mail to the parents along with an official invoice for billing. Upon receipt of their payment, we will inform you of the tutor's details (Name and Contact Number) which you have to inform the parents.
Your "1-month period" will commence on the day when the parent makes the payment to us. Within that period, the more students that you match, you will achieve a higher tier as follows:
First 14 Students: $10 each successful match
15th to 30th Students: $15 each successful match
30th Students Onwards: $20 each successful match
For example, you successfully matched (parents made the payment) your first student on 15 January and have matched a total of 30 students (assuming 1 successful match a day) in the 1-month period, you will be earning:
Tier 1 - (14 students x $10) = $140
Tier 2 - (16 students x $15) = $240
GRAND TOTAL = $380
Using the same example, your period which started on 15 January will end on 14 February. Hence, every 15th of the month will be your new qualifying period.
The commission will be credited to you after the tutors have completed their 4 lessons. Hence, you will receive your commission after a month. However, if there is a "no-show" of tutors, we will not count it as a successful match.
We suggest that you find a group of friends to join as a team and advertise together during your free time. Whenever someone in your team successfully matches a student, we will count it under the team's total match for that month.